The world is waking up to the silver manipulation story…FINALLY!
The mechanisms of manipulation are being exposed. Those silver short “hedges” held by JP Morgan, Citibank and HSBC are a ridiculous house of cards supposedly justified by the following physical silver:
1) Hedged LBMA Warehouse silver
2) Hedged COMEX Warehouse silver
3) Hedged SLV Inventories
4) Hedged Pasqua-Lama & San Cristobal future production
5) Hedged Silver Wheaton royalty streams
6) Hedged silver producers
7) Hedged refiner and smelter silver inventories
8) Hedged jewelery manufacturers
9) Hedged retail bullion dealers
10) Other mystery hedges on mystery silver bullion
According to our good friend (ha!) Jeffrey Christian there’s about 3.3B ounces of physical silver that are hedged…at least that’s what he said at the 2012 Silver Summit.
But what does this really mean? Most legitimate hedges are closed out at the end of their term…
View original post 230 more words